IT Project Manager / Business Analyst (Entry-Level)
Ubiquisoft Technologies is seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our development team.
As a member of our team, you will work with business clients and developers to gather requirements, plan, manage, and track software development for Ubiquisoft clients and in-house products. This position is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated, entry-level, self-motivated, and well-organized individual to get started learning project management. Training will be provided.
- Meet with clients frequently to discuss status, gather requirements, and mitigate any issues
- Develop and coordinate a project plan through the life of a project – requirements gathering, development, installation, testing, and operation of systems for various organizations
- Analyze the business process and separate functionality into logic components of work
- Generate, analyze, and communicate statistical reports
- Project reporting with management and development team
Qualifications and Experience
- Meticulous organization and planning skills
- Analytical mindset
- Good people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Professionalism required (attitude, appearance, and communication)
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow the direction of management
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check
- Local candidates only
- H-1B Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience with Development yourself or working with developers
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline
Interested in becoming part of our team?
We are always looking for new talent. Feel free to send us your resume and story to [email protected].
Possible skill sets we are interested in:
- Front-End Development (JS)
- Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Back-End Development (Java)
- Graphics Design
- Marketing and Sales