Scrum Master (SAFe environment)
Ubiquisoft Technologies is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our dynamic team operating within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The ideal candidate will be responsible for facilitating the Scrum process, promoting SAFe practices, and supporting the Agile Release Train (ART) to enhance productivity and deliver value to our customers. As a Scrum Master, you will play a pivotal role in coaching teams, removing impediments, and ensuring the agile values and principles are adhered to within the team and organization.
While we are seeking an experienced candidate, a hardworking, dedicated, self-motivated, and well-organized individual with the desire to learn, without all the qualifications listed below will also be considered and provided training.
The majority of the team is based around Memphis, TN, and it is preferred that candidates for this position are located in Memphis. The right remote candidate will also be considered.
- Facilitate Scrum events including Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives, ensuring they are productive and kept within the timebox.
- Serve as a coach to the Agile team on SAFe principles and practices, helping them to continuously improve their processes and outcomes.
- Support the Product Owner in managing the backlog and guiding the team to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Remove impediments to the team’s progress, working closely with other Scrum Masters and organizational entities to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, openness, and transparency, promoting team self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Liaise with other Scrum Masters within the ART to coordinate cross-team dependencies and initiatives.
- Participate in the Scrum of Scrums, ART sync meetings, and other relevant meetings to ensure alignment and coordination across teams.
- Assist with the preparation and participation in PI (Program Increment) Planning events.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management.
- Facilitate the team’s efforts in relentless improvement – identifying and addressing areas for adjustment and enhancement.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in a SAFe environment.
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and the flexibility to adapt and blend them to suit our unique environment.
- Excellent skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g., Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Experience with Agile Project Management Tools like JIRA and/or Agility/VersionOne.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and motivate teams.
What We Offer
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values innovation and creativity.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
About Ubiquisoft Technologies
Ubiquisoft Technologies is a full life-cycle development group from initial analysis to production support. We provide 24x7x365 support for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
We are always looking for new talent. Feel free to send us your resume and story to [email protected].
Possible skill sets we are interested in:
- Front-End Development (JS)
- Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Back-End Development (Java)
- Graphics Design
- Marketing and Sales