Senior Java Developer
Ubiquisoft Technologies is seeking a full-time Senior Java Developer to join our development team.
As a member of our team, you will design and build the next generation of software for Ubiquisoft clients and in-house products. From initial product concept to production support this position encompasses the full development lifecycle. Each developer can work remotely or if in town they are offered a private windowed office at our location in Germantown, TN.
- Object model concept, design, and coding
- Design and develop REST based APIs
- Coordinate the development, implementation, installation, development, and operation of systems for various organizations
- Coding with the company chosen technologies and framework
- Consult with management and staff on upcoming projects
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE programming experience
- Mastery of core Java and OOP design principles
- Experience with Spring (specifically Spring Boot and Data JPA)
- RESTful API backend integration and development experience
- Professionalism required (attitude, appearance, and communication)
- A true passion to be self-taught and explore new technologies on your own
- Ability to research and resolve programming problems with minimal supervision
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow direction of technical leads
- BS in Computer Science, equivalent technical degree, or work experience
- Authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check
- H-1B Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience with MySQL/mariaDB and Oracle
- Front-end or Full-Stack development experience
- An eye for aesthetics and UX
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Coverage for team member available at no cost. Spouse and Children coverage available for an additional amount.
- Private Office with a door and window(s)
- Free Friday lunches (at a local restaurant or catered)
- Snacks and Drinks galore
- High-End iMac or MacBook with the latest software tools
Interested in becoming part of our team?
We are always looking for new talent. Feel free to send us your resume and story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possible skill sets we are interested in:
- Front-End Development (JS)
- Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Back-End Development (Java)
- Graphics Design
- Marketing and Sales